Top Michigan home builders honored for energy efficiency
The annual Excellence in Energy Efficiency (E3) awards ceremony recognized the achievements of
ENERGY STAR® home builders this spring.
The event—which honors contractors who support our energy efficiency programs—took place at the Huntington Club within Spartan Stadium at Michigan State University. We’re honored to recognize them for their dedication to efficiency and producing healthier, more affordable and sustainable homes.
In fact, with their help, Michigan homes and businesses have saved more than $1 billion since 2009 with energy efficiency programs and rebates from Consumers Energy.
This year’s New Home Construction program winners were recognized for Most Efficient Homes. Their homes, analyzed as part of our program, save the most electricity and natural gas of any in the state.
- Midland County Habitat for Humanity (Top Home Builder)
- Kalamazoo Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Investments Assets Management
- Moline Builders
Other award recipients represented even more Consumers Energy energy efficiency programs, such as HVAC and Insulation and Windows. These recipients included:
- Active Energy Engineering
- Attic Insulation & Ventilation Pros
- Bel-Aire Heating & Air Conditioning
- Blanket Insulation
- Blessing Plumbing & Heating Company
- Ecotelligent Homes, LLC
- Eric Dale Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc
- Great Dane Heating and Air Cond, Inc.
- Hansons Window and Door
- The Insulation Man, Inc.
- Mast Heating & Cooling, Inc.
- North Winds Heating & Cooling, Inc.
- Randazzo Mechanical Heating & Cooling
- Renewal by Andersen-Detroit
- RetroFoam of Michigan
- Wallside Windows
- WeatherGard Window Co, Inc.
- Vredevoogd Heating and Cooling
Congratulations to the honorees! We hope to see you again next year.